- They are a group of people who give 1% of their income each month to help the world’s poorest people.
- They are supported by our Be One Percent businesses which means 100% of member donations are given to help those with most need
- They give to a different charity every month, meaning the money benefits different communities in many different countries
- They are committed to identifying charities that make our money go the furthest
- Every month via email, members find out what their money is doing and who it will benefit
- Hannah and Paul Weller support Be One Percent. Please consider supporting too.
The Be One Percent website
Download a Be One Percent brochure here